Being a mom of two kids, I am often asked by some female friends about family matters, pregnancy and kids. Most often are those who are starting on their family way or about to get married female friends. Having been in two pregnancies is not easy especially with my first born child, I guess it goes the same for everyone else as it is the first time to experience it.
Preparation is the key. One must exert effort to find ways on how to deal with pregnancy.
- Read books or search the net about pregnancy, motherhood and taking care of your child from fertilization up to giving birth and beyond.
- There are lots of useful sites that you can browse and can help you a lot on some inquires and will enlighten you more and be armed with some useful information as you go along the way to motherhood.
- Take extra care of yourself when you knew plan to get pregnant or already knew that you are carrying a baby.
- Go and see your OB Gyne for pre-natal check up and do not forget to drink your prenatal one multivitamin that will be prescribed to you to ensure the health of you and your baby.
- Ask fellow moms for advice and learn from their experiences too.
- Healthy living and lifestyle is helpful for you to achieve a good pregnancy.
- Most of all, enjoy motherhood. the bond with you and your child is the most wonderful experience that a mom could cherish.