…….and my problem here is finally done and over yesterday. I feel relieved and relaxed now. Nicco will be turning 3 on Sunday, May 24. We invited my family to come over tomorrow as we will celebrate Nicco’s birthday in advance as Ian will cook this Sunday for a Christening of a baby boy as the celebration and reception will be held here at the house too. I still have some pending tasks to do this weekend and will jot down everything here just so I won’t forget.
- Pay internet and phone bills today- hubby will be the one to do this.
- organize the closet and keep the stuffed toys of the kids.
- prepare lists of ingredients for the menu on Nicco’s bday
- open a savings account @ BPI family savings bank near the office on Monday
Office tasks for today
- follow up collections
- update receivables
- follow up items for warranty