1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 – 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode
(DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have fun!
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior? Full Control!
2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them? Knowing kids, I don’t expect them to obey 100%. Sometimes I let them do things that pleases them.
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules? A combination of both.
4. Do you reprimand? Yes.
5. Do you use spanking for punishment? Sometimes, when they keep on repeating things that I told them they should not because its bad.
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation? Yes. and it works.
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent? Of course! hard but fulfilling!
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny? Hands On. No nanny since birth.
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself? As soon as we notice they could do things themselves.
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style? Kinda different.
7. How long have you been married? ~
8. How do you feel about being a Wife?
* It’s fun.
9. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
* Sweats or Shorts
10. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
* By being always affectionate.
11. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
* Scream at him. LOL!
12. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife ….
* It is / going to be a large estate.
13. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
* Immaculate and spotless.
14. How do you feel about running a household?
* Always motivated.
15. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
* Love. 🙂
Tagging Sharque, Eds, Vannie, Rhedge, Nol, Shimumsy, Juliana.