Thanks Farah for this Tag! this is rally nice, the result is really me…
1. Take the test – Love Visual DNA
2. Post your result by adding your name (linked to your blog), your love type (linked to your Love DNA result).
3. Tag everybody else!
1. Aggie – Warm and Fuzzy 2. Thea – Warm and Fuzzy 3. Farah – Warm and Fuzzy 4. Dez – Warm and Fuzzy
About Warm And Fuzzy
The Warm and Fuzzy is someone who’s very down-to-earth when it comes to love. They tend to be pretty realistic about what makes a lifelong partnership work. They understand the value of forging a love based on friendship, respect and shared values. In fact, often their relationships develop out of friendships and their lover tends to be their best friend. Marriage and children are probably central to their life. As far as they’re concerned, a true relationship is one that matures with time and work. But they need to work at keeping that spark of passion alive.
How to love a warm and fuzzy type
Bust out the cashmere blanket. You two are peas in a very cozy pod. If you want a loyal committed life-long love, then this one’s for you.. In fact you might as well start building a porch for your rocking chairs.
– Blow up a copy of their favorite photo and have it specially framed and delivered to them at work.
– Go for a long walk in the park; you know the vibe: flowers in your hair in summer, kicking leaves in autumn…
– Brainstorm baby names and check out estate agents’ windows
You are warm & Fuzzy
About Rock Steady
Love is rarely blind for the Rock Steady. They tend to be very level-headed when it comes to choosing a lover. They think rationally and realistically about their expectations in a partner, and may even have a checklist – even if it’s just in their head. They’re a pragmatic lover who always wants to find value in their partner. They might need to try viewing marriage and children as more than just assets and liabilities. A little more emotion on the home front would go a long way…
How to love a rock steady type
It looks like you’ve found someone who takes love as seriously as you do. Just be careful, because while you’re busy falling in love they’ll be calculating your odds of a future together in the back of their busy mind . The Rock Steady doesn’t believe in love at first sight, but you stand a great chance of winning them round.
– Thoughtful gifts are the way to go so keep your eyes peeled for that perfect little surprise.
– You’re a real home-maker and the Rock Steady will love this about you so make sure you show just how perfect domestic life can be: gourmet dinner-parties, laid-back brunches & all that.
– Find your favorite track on iTunes and send it to them as a virtual gift.
About Crazy In Love
This is someone who tends to fall in love completely, with every bone in their body. Once they’re smitten, they probably can’t imagine life without the one they love. In fact they’re guilty of sometimes placing too much importance on their relationship. It can become the be all and end all in life very quickly so they may end up dependent and possessive and may lose control of the ability to think rationally about the relationship. Their need to feel loved could lead to an unbalanced partnership. Don’t be scared off if they seem very intense.
How to love a crazy in love type
This one’ll keep you on your toes. This exuberant lover tends to get attached, fast. They have loads of affection to give though, and maybe your soothing ways will be just the thing to help this person chill out. Lost of love and attention could earn their trust.
– This one needs plenty of cuddles so if you can resist temptation and take it slow on the physical front.
– Try your best to return calls promptly.
– Pull out all the stops: run away to the seaside for the weekend and watch the sun set over the ocean.
– If you’re keen, then make sure you let them know.
About Wistful Soul
The Wistful Soul doesn’t always have much luck in the romance department. They’ve got such a lot of love to give but it keeps getting lost in transit. They probably think that it was about time that they had their share of romance. They’d like to be swept off their feet. They want to feel the love spark again. They’re ready to share their emotions. But would they be truly happy if everything was picture perfect? Perhaps part of them actually enjoys pining for love?
How to love a wistful soul type
Handle with care. The Wistful Soul has a tremendous amount of love to give and is looking for someone to love them just as much. If you shower them with affection and take it nice and slow this could be the makings of something beautiful.
– Find a poetry reading evening, sit close enough that your knees are touching and squeeze each other’s hands.
– Why not get creative? You could knit them a scarf or make them a compilation CD.
– Be as genuine as you can, they will bear open their hearts and you have the capacity to do the same.
About Lone Ranger
The Lone Ranger would probably rather avoid the hassle and the heartache of love if they can help it. Chances are it feels like a bit of a waste of energy especially as they’re a bit of a loner at heart. Perhaps they’re frightened of what will happen if they let anyone get too close and, as a result, they tend to push love away rather than risk getting hurt. Maybe they’re perfectly happy on their own, but if they’re not, it’s about time they plucked up courage to get out there and meet new people…
How to love a lone ranger type
Maybe your brand of easy-going charm can lure this shy type out of their shell. There’s great potential here but you must approach slowly and earn their trust. Don’t be put off if they’re distant at first. If you see it through, you’ll probably find a very compelling character inside.
– Think carefully before you suggest where to meet; choose a quiet local bar so you can really hear each other speak.
– Do your best to find subjects that they’re really comfortable talking about, and listen to what makes them happy.
– Share really memorable moments in your life: amazing places you’ve visited, life-changing albums you’ve listened to.