Thanks for this one Cee! Christmas gives us always this different feeling of being “high” in spirit.
It’s so simple. Copy the photo below then write your Blog and your wish for this Christmas 2008. Your wish has to be something PRICELESS and SELF-LESS …. something that money can’t buy …. something that another person will treasure dearly.
1. Bits and Pieces by Jan: I wish Gino and I will be able to convince friends to help us sponsor a simple Christmas party for the children of White Cross Children’s Home in San Juan.
2. The Wifey Diaries by Jannesse: My birthday falls on the 22nd of December. I have always wished to spend it with orphaned or abandoned kids. I’d be super happy to spend my birthday with them. That way, they get early Christmas presents from me. Oh, and can I wish for a baby, too? Please?
3. The Versoza Inc. by Con: I’d like to have a simple Christmas party for all the children of our employees. Times were hard on our company this 2007, but still, the Christmas Spirit should not be overpowered by it. Christmas is about family. So our Christmas party should not be for employees only, but for their families as well. Also, I wish our clan would make it a tradition to have a Christmas gift giving project. My Tita Doi started it last year with the Antipolo church children. I am looking forward to this year 🙂
4.Jengspeaks by Jeng: Every Christmas time, our group Friends Empowered to Serve would solicit money, clothes, food, etc. to give to our chosen charities such as Anawim, PGH Chilrdren’s ward and the street children of Manila. This year, we hope to be able to give more and add the families along the pier in our list of recipients. We also want to give the children there a simple Christmas party with food, games and gifts.
5. God’s best gift by Rocks : Every December we have christmas party for our “children of hope” ministry, this year we will do it again, and my wish is beside the games and the food, I wish we could give the family of each kid a grocery bag, something they can cook for christmas eve, hoping we could get more sponsors so we can give them that.
6. Living A’ La Mode by Cee: To commit myself to giving a regular donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. I am praying that i can be able to finally make this happen soon. Christmas Time would be a great choice to start it don’t you think?
7. My Life in this Wonderful World: I wish that I will be able to give my children’s wish come true now that Gabby is 4 and already knew what this special season means. And be able to give a something special gift to my mom, who never fails to be there for me most especially during those times when I really need someone strong to rely on!
how about you Mai, Wheng and Mich?