Your Thinking is Concrete and Sequential
You are precise, orderly, and realistic.
You tend to get to the point and get things done.
Difficult, detailed work is easy for you. You take things step by step.
Time limits aren’t a problem for you either. You work well with deadlines.
What does drive you crazy is any sort of task that isn’t precisely laid out.
You don’t like anything to be ambiguous. You prefer to deal with the facts at hand.
Thank you Ems! for this tag.
Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
>>>when I was young, i wanted to get married at the age of 24. now I’m 30, still not married. but i know it will happen… soon! 🙂
2. What is your pseudonym?
3. Have you ever shoplifted?
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
>>>Europe and South Africa. (Same with Ems!)
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
>>>talking too much… which led me to become a tactless person. Sometimes!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
>>>I cry… then pray!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
>>>treat my friends, put up a business.
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
>>>my job. and I’m turning 1 year this April 24.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
11. How do you cope with boredom?
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
>>>choosing the right course when i was in college.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
>>>liars, judge mental people.
14. What is your ambition?
>>>To be rich din kaya! ahehehe!!
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
>>>to fulfill my ambition!
16. How did you celebrate new year?
>>>With my family, media noche, sleep! go to church first day of the year!
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
>>> None. di ko naman kasi natutupad noh!
18. What do you look forward to in 2008?
>>>Gabby in Preschool, Ian’s stable job as a cook, more blessings to come.
19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?
>>>My Life in this Wonderful World! (My Header) 🙂
20. What is your principle in life?
>>> We will only live this life once, so live it to the fullest!
Now im tagging Soreal, Gracie, Andrea, Roselle, Rocks, Nancy,Lisa, Nol.
Yesterday, the temperature hit 36.3 degrees Celsius! I really can’t sleep well and i did take a bath for 4 times. If only we have an aircon at home, there’s no problem. but we don’t have! So we’re thinking of setting up the pool to splurge in and enjoy! but filling up this pool with water would take 3 to 4 hours. meaning, it would equal to a higher water bill. LOL! but no amount of money can buy your family’s happiness right?! and it would be boring to just play indoor games as it is really getting hot nowadays. we’re also thinking of having a swimming party on Gabby’s 4th birthday since we really don’t have that enough budget for a big party.