These are the kitchen stuffs that were on top of my lists that I saw in Ikea and are must haves for our newly renovated kitchen. The peelers are really eye candies and so funky right?! I really love to buy and look at kitchen stuffs though I don’t really know how to cook. LOL! all I knew was to cook rice, fried eggs and hotdogs. ahaha! pathetic me. Good thing it was DH who has the passion for cooking, and I must say the he is really good, I am saying this not because he is my DH but other people who have tasted his dishes are all praises with his cooking styles, He got his talent from his late mom who is also a great cook. I am sure that he’ll be in condition to cook with these new utensils as they are really indeed nice catch. Or we will be having a few good and sumptuous meals every now and then as I know that he will be inspired to cook more when we get to purchase the ovens that we have long been eyeing on and frequenting on the mall every time we go the the appliances section at the mall.
Everyone dreams of owning one. Nothing beats the feeling of being on your Home sweet home! I know that we are far of attaining the said goal as of this time. with so many expenses and other payable we have, all we could do is dream on… But we’re not losing hope, we doesn’t know what’s in store for us in the future, things changed that we are almost caught up by surprise with radical changes happenings. I still do look up to some Real Property Management that will help us pick up and decide on which house and lot is suitable for us.
- bank transactions
- statement of accounts
- follow-up collections
- prepare payments for BIR, SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-Ibig
- Payroll! heee…
- bank transactions. again!
- payment of BIR and SSS and Philhealth @ UCPB
- blog hop, grab some opps (crossing my fingers on this!), twitt!
- surf the net! heee
- Laundry! it’s always my priority on weekends. bwahaha. ’cause I hate seeing piles of dirty clothes~
- hope I’d be able to organize our closet this time!
- clean the room
- review sessions with Gabby!
- Hope I could squeeze sometime to go online~~update blogs, opps, check emails
- and I hope I could get some long hours of zzzZZZ… 🙂
I also need to follow-up my transaction password for my bank account online~stupid me to forget despite having been warned to update/change it. pathetic me!
Have a happy weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!