Just couldn’t help but feel a bit emotional looking at my kids and see how far how they have become from being so fragile from my arms few years back. They are now starting to build and become more independent as days passed by. Gabby is now doing great as far as her studies is concerned, She can now read well and do her assignments with minimal supervision from me unlike before where I almost loose my temper teaching her. lol. Now, I will ask her to read the instructions and explain further what to do and she’ll happily do all the works by here own. Nicco on the other hand, haven’t given signs of him being ready for the school next year. He still wants to play around and is developing the habit of hitting her Ate Gabby and sometimes his Dad and I whenever he is annoyed and I don’t want him to get used to it. We are trying ways on how we could avoid or let him not do that and it really stresses me. Raising kids is definitely not easy, but getting hugs and kisses from them eases the tired and stress from an all day work.
We went to my parent’s place last Saturday as it is my nephews’ 3rd birthday. We just ordered brownies as a gift for him, wasn’t able to take some photos because I had terrible headache then. ordered this for dwayne:
Nadeform lang ang icings kasi walang partitions in between nagdidikit pag naalog. lol. what’s worst is that when we reached our parent’s place, it looked messed up because I was carrying the box upside down. ahaha. Oh well, masarap pa din naman.
The procrastinator in me strikes again, and so the delay in post of DS’s bday celebration pics was shelved again for a couple of days. Or was it because I was under the weather these past few days that makes me lazy to make some personal posts. Oh well, excuses! excuses! heee… We had DS celebrated his birthday in advanced last Saturday since somebody will used our place in celebration of a child’s christening on his birthday itself on Sunday.
- DS can now fully express himself the way he speaks, words are now fully understandable.
- He is more affectionate on his feelings and can do things as instructed, can do simple errands and are now more choosy on clothes that he wants to wear.
- Now plays and talks to his toys as if they were real and often regard his toys as his “mga anak”.
- Would often play as Super heroes with a scarf as a cape on his back and would tell us the he is Superman or Zorro.
- Lucky Me
- Tagtytay (Animal Zoo)
- Lunch will be at picnic groove
- Museong Pambata (Science Centrum)
- Star City (ride all-U-can)