When one is stuck for ideas for a gift, food and drink are always a safe bet, and armed with the knowledge of what the recipient prefers, it is easy to put together a nice hamper, something that always goes down well, whatever the occasion. Yet there are many people who suffer from a gluten related disorder, and certain foods must be avoided. Gluten is a substance that gives dough elasticity, and is present in many western foods, and many people are allergic to this, so if food is on the list of gift choices, here are some excellent ideas.
- Glutenfree Christmas hampers are ideal for those who are allergic to gluten, and with so many items to include, one can tailor the hamper to suit the recipient. One can include alcohol if it is appropriate, and the selection of goodies are all gluten free, allowing that special person to enjoy the festive season without worrying about what they are eating.
- A special version of the traditional Christmas pudding that is gluten free will certainly bring joy to the recipient. Typically, the Christmas pudding is something that has to be avoided by anyone who has a gluten related disorder, and that kind of puts a damper on the annual celebration.
- A selection of dairy products is always a good choice for the person who is intolerant of gluten, and with a wide range of dairy based goodies, it is sure to be most welcome. For a stunning range of hampers and baskets, visit http://www.thebasketpeople.com.au/ and the ideal gift can be on its way in no time.
- A yule tide hamper is full of traditional Christmas fare, and it is all gluten free, even the Christmas pudding, and with a bottle of sparkling wine, the celebration will be complete.
- Chocolate Christmas pudding is a novel idea, and what’s more, it is gluten free. Add to this some excellent custard sauce and the whole family can enjoy a great festive dessert. A gluten free hamper can contain many items, so it is easy to fill it with things that the recipient prefers.
- A special Jingle Bells hamper is guaranteed to put anyone in the festive mood, with a generous portion of gluten free Christmas pudding, along with chocolate and pretzel snacks, and one can always include their favourite wine to make the holiday a special occasion.
- A fine selection of beers or wines will always be welcome, and one can add some gluten free Christmas pudding to make it a little special.No one wants to miss out on the traditional dessert, and with so many ingredients, gluten is usually present, unless it is gluten free, of course.
- If food isn’t preferred, one can always give a hamper filled with soaps, lotions, and other delights, and there are choices for both sexes, and of course, don’t forget to add some gluten free Christmas pudding, which will certainly be most appreciated.
Food hampers do not have to be avoided by those who are gluten intolerant, and with an efficient delivery service, the gift will arrive on time, complete with a card and a message.