Our kitchen is closed for almost two months now. We’ve informed most of our customers of the said temporary closure as we’ve been having problems due to the rainy weather the past months. The flood is the major reason why we decided to do so. We cannot compromise the freshness and safety of the food that we offer. We all knew how dirty the flood water is!
So for the meantime, we are doing some minor renovations and trying fix things around the eatery. We are thinking of elevating the flooring and do some painting on walls. Another thing, we would like to improve on the design, furniture and fixtures of our kitchen.
I am now doing some online window shopping for the kitchen essentials at Sammy Dress, I love that this site is not only limited to fashion essentials like dresses and accessories as I though at first. It caters to different products as well like in the home, category as well.
I’d like to add up on new kitchen appliances to prep up more of our kitchen experience, especially my dear husband who is the cook! 🙂
To make food preparations more easier and less time consuming. This Chopper machine will definitely do the trick!
Check out also this similar cutting tool here which is nice.
- Dice, chop, and mince in seconds
- Combine food as you chop, rotating stainless steel blades.
- With every slap, the finer the food gets.
- You never need to switch blades.
- Butterfly opening to clean blades.
- Open up for easy cleaning and it’s dishwasher safe.
- Chop up vegetables, nuts, chocolate and fruits quickly and easily
- Great for onions and even garlic so your fingers don’t smell and it saves time.
- Separate outer skin from onions and garlic.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
It only cost $4.62.This is really worthy of your money considering the many benefits that you get from the features.
I love the accessories that came with it. Check this other picture of fruit cutting devices .
Also, take a look at this banana slicer here that will make us more creative with food styling. Looking forward to buying all these for Karol’s Kitchen.