Argan Oil is said to be an oil produced from the kernels of argan tree that can usually be found in Morocco. It is considered as one the most expensive and rarest oil in the world.
Traditional extraction of the said oil is through the use of bare hands and undergoes a careful and complex procedure that takes sometime. The Berber (indigenous people of Morocco) women have used the said oil for hair and skin nourishment for years and is now gaining popularity in this modern day age of time.
Moroccan oil has many known uses and benefits which includes:
- Medicinal use- it helps in aid of digestion as it acts as natural anti-inflammatory
- good for those who has arthritis and rheumatic condition
- good for lowering down cholesterol level
- according to some studies, it also helps in reducing insulin resistance for those who have diabetes
- organic argan oil is rich in vitamin E
- it has been used in cooking and in making salads
- Known to be an effective treatment for psoriasis, acne, dry skin, oily skin, calluses, wrinkles.
- With it containing vitamin E, it makes your hair stronger and healthier looking.
- applying argan oil helps in aid for those who have brittle nail